IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rules / Regeln

- no copy 'n paste, only your own words (quoting is possible)
- please write in English which sounds sense (orthography should be recognizable)
- no rumours, no clan-news (except larger events)
- always with list of reference/originator
- please create compact news, 4-10 lines, colors, bold and cursive fontype is allowed

(*) We decide finally which news will be published or not. Not published news remains here only if it is acceptable.
- kein Copy&Paste, nur eigene Worte (Zitat möglich)
- bitte vernünftiges Deutsch mit erkennbarer Rechtschreibung ;)
- keine Gerüchte, keine Clannews (ausgenommen größere Veranstaltungen)
- immer mit Quellen- oder Urheberangabe
- bitte kompakte News, 4-10 Zeilen, Farbe, fett, kursiv möglich

(*) Wir entscheiden letztlich, welche News veröffentlicht wird und welche nicht. Nicht veröffentlichte News bleiben hier in diesem Forum bestehen, es sei denn sie sind für uns inakzeptabel.
- pas de copier coller, vos propres mots (citations possible)
- lisible et sans fautes ;)
- pas de "on dit", pa de news des clans (sauf les grandes manifs)
- toujours citer les sources
- essaies de faire compact, 4 - 10 lignes, couleur, gras possible

(*) On decide a la fin, laquelle des news va etre publie und laquelle non. News non publies restent dans ce forum, sauf si elle est inacceptable!
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ET:Legacy - New Weapons Models and Info
macbeth
post Jan 8 2018, 09:50 PM
Post #16

Group Icon Major

Group: Members

Member No.: 97334

QUOTE (Wolf Enstein @ Jan 8 2018, 09:23 PM) *
The new release will deal with those bugs, Nico bro, also, we'll be getting the superb "WolfAdmin" built into the next update, lots of other nice features too, I'm really looking forward to it nicken.gif .

in the etgegacy team they dont know when will be the next release

but etlegacy servers we use dont crashed yet , i will do a try myself to reinstall etlegacy for my et installation

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nico'x
post Jan 9 2018, 01:38 PM
Post #17

Group Icon Second Lieutenant

Member No.: 120893

Hey Wolf, good to know, thx for the info and im gonna give it a try in the next update. ;)

Cheers,
Nico

+Quote Post
$mart
post Jan 9 2018, 06:03 PM
Post #18

Group Icon Major

Member No.: 59683

Same here - Sometimes etl.exe just crash after loading-screen, sometimes not.
Some skins (noroda pack on my nitmod server) and sounds look different when using etlegacy client.
But for sure will install next update ... or let see if auto-update feature runs fine xD

This post has been edited by $mart: Jan 9 2018, 06:04 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nico'x
post Jan 9 2018, 09:33 PM
Post #19

Fast reply -》 Also My brother and me cant install 2 ETL's when I install first one and create profile, and install second one and run it, second etlegacy will have the same profile already created...

Cheers,
Nico

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Jan 25 2018, 08:35 PM
Post #20

Group Icon General of the Army

Group: Management

Member No.: 12398

Gordon is back, after a short two-week break and he has a nice new luger model for "Wolfenstein - ET: Legacy" on show too super.gif :

As always, please support the man by giving his video a "thumbs up" or even leave an encouraging comment too, folks nicken.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nico'x
post Jan 28 2018, 01:40 PM
Post #21

That looks awesome!

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Feb 10 2018, 04:38 PM
Post #22

Gordon has just released a timelapse video of the creation of his Sten MK V for "Wolfenstein - ET: Legacy". A detailed video on the creation of this superb new model will follow soon super.gif :

brutale.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
N3rwitZ
post Feb 10 2018, 07:45 PM
Post #23

Group Icon Staff Sergeant

Member No.: 438751

Yehooo

Had sounds been discussed at this time? Worried if they use the old gun sounds on this good looking new models; I don't mind the original, has real production value. On the upside more sharper gun sounds will make me play longer (like I don't go for 5 hours a day la la la)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Mar 28 2018, 04:31 PM
Post #24

QUOTE (N3rwitZ @ Feb 10 2018, 08:45 PM) *
Had sounds been discussed at this time? Worried if they use the old gun sounds on this good looking new models....

I'm sure about that, bro. Maybe ask Kemon or Mateos about that one? In case you missed it, here's a tutorial from Gordon, creating a gun model from start to finish in "3Ds Max" super.gif :

sign_fixed.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
keMoN
post Mar 28 2018, 06:15 PM
Post #25

Group Icon Sergeant

Member No.: 90298

QUOTE (N3rwitZ @ Feb 10 2018, 07:45 PM) *
Yehooo

Had sounds been discussed at this time? Worried if they use the old gun sounds on this good looking new models; I don't mind the original, has real production value. On the upside more sharper gun sounds will make me play longer (like I don't go for 5 hours a day la la la)

I'm very sorry for missing your post, it was during my busy weeks and then got buried.
Anyway, to your question: Yes, sounds have been discussed. They are part of the assets and still covered by the license. Therefore, sooner or later we do have to replicate them.
However, I haven't looked at sounds yet, because the new weapon models are not ready right now.
For the release of the weapon models I agree with you, they definitely deserve new sounds and possibly also nicer muzzleflashes. I have never been a big fan of the ET muzzleflashes, the radius on them is quite huge.

For the next release this is not on the list though, sorry.

--------------------

+Quote Post
N3rwitZ
post Mar 28 2018, 08:10 PM
Post #26

Any response is response, late or not, thanks bud. I am extremely eager on next ETL build. How about making the game multi-language a working thing, is that coming any sooner? Last time I tested ETL 2.64 some languages had no text displayed anywhere in the game, due to missing characters. Real annoyance.

--------------------

+Quote Post
keMoN
post Mar 29 2018, 09:28 AM
Post #27

Group Icon Sergeant

Member No.: 90298

QUOTE (N3rwitZ @ Mar 28 2018, 08:10 PM) *
Any response is response, late or not, thanks bud. I am extremely eager on next ETL build. How about making the game multi-language a working thing, is that coming any sooner? Last time I tested ETL 2.64 some languages had no text displayed anywhere in the game, due to missing characters. Real annoyance.

We are working on getting new languages in. @Wolf Enstein just contacted me some days ago regarding a game-breaking bug in the Finnish language, Hungarian is being added by @hatcher currently and German and French are being revised.
There is a problem with in-match translations though, because the User-Interface code is a mess. Several text-strings in for example the Limbo menu are not dynamic. We have opened several new strings to translation, but for a really deep implementation, we most likely need to rework the HUD and UI code. Have a look in this ticket for a bit more information: https://dev.etlegacy.com/issues/1073

Reworking the UI and HUD code is on our list, since those have also not been released along the game code. Along with simply reworking the code, we also want to implement additional features and functionality like modernizing the HUD https://dev.etlegacy.com/issues/1000 or implementing an authentication system https://dev.etlegacy.com/issues/348. Ideally, the reworked system would be dynamic, meaning that the player could individually and easily position the UI elements to their preference.
If you have any thoughts on that, please leave them here or add them directly into the regarding ticket.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Mar 29 2018, 01:08 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (keMoN @ Mar 29 2018, 10:28 AM) *
Reworking the UI and HUD code is on our list.......Ideally, the reworked system would be dynamic, meaning that the player could individually and easily position the UI elements to their preference.

I think this would be a great feature to have, Kemon. These types of features are fun to have and add to the enjoyment of the game as a whole super.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
N3rwitZ
post Mar 29 2018, 03:42 PM
Post #29

QUOTE (keMoN @ Mar 29 2018, 11:28 AM) *

Aw yiss quintessential news. If all goes well, I am sure I will provide with something and maybe have a chance at modding the UI for the first time ever. Only hoping to see better font integration for diacritics, after the current one a real lackluster. You never know what modders can come up with once ETL becomes fully asset-independent. Cheers sir!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Apr 3 2018, 06:31 PM
Post #30

A very nice new screenshot of "Goldrush", looking superb in "ET: Legacy" nicken.gif :

super.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th June 2018 - 09:46 AM