IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Attention / Bitte beachten

If you're asking for a clan-registritation, please provide us with following details:
- clantag without color-codes
- clantag with color-codes
- link to your registered/reserved player nick or the player who should be assigned to this tag

Rules:
- only one clan per user (which means: no second squads, no second funclans, no second clans)
- the registered/reserved playername has to be used at least 5 hours (5 hours playtime!)
- the playername has to contain the clantag
- the clantag has to contain 3 letters/numbers excluding spacebar

» further information
Wenn ihr Hilfe bei der Registrierung eines neuen Clantags benötigt, brauchen wir unbedingt folgende Details:
- Clantag ohne Farbcodes
- Clantag mit Farbcodes
- Link zu eurem registrierten/reservierten Spielernamen oder dem Spieler, der diesem Clan zugefügt werden soll.

Regeln:
- Nur ein Clan pro User (was bedeuted: keine zweiten Squads, keinen zweiten Funclan, keinen zweiten Clan!)
- Der registrierte/reservierte Spielername muss bereits eine Spielzeit von mindestens 5 Stunden haben
- Der Spielername muss den Clantag beinhalten
- Der Clantag muss aus mindestens 3 Zeichen/Buchstaben ohne Leerzeichen bestehen

» weitere Informationen

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Error - Closing UAC Anti cheater
vipsspyke
post Oct 14 2013, 04:46 AM
Post #1

Group Icon Sergeant

Group: Members

Member No.: 325306

Sry Mans for open new topic, but I didn´t found the solution for my problem...

So my problem is, when I want to close UAC, the check box dont "uncheck", and by this reason, I can´t close the UAC program.

The solution that I´ve doing is ctrl+alt+del and close the UAC.exe process.

Anyone knows How can I resolve this little problem?

Sry, my english is so bad, because I´m still learning.

Thanks!

#vIPS.Spyke www.vipsclan.net
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Oct 14 2013, 10:57 AM
Post #2

Group Icon General

Group: Management

Member No.: 12398

Hi Spyke, I've never used the UAC anticheat program, so unfortunately I can't help you with your problem, but I'm sure that there are others here who can help you. And don't worry about your use of English, it's pretty good already super.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Oct 15 2013, 03:05 PM
Post #3

Group Icon General

I found this video, Spyke. A player using the UAC Anti-Cheat for MOHAA has shut-down problems when trying to exit the program, he then realises that UAC must perform a full scan after use, before the shut-down is enabled. Scroll to the "8 minute 10 seconds" mark in the video:

--------------------

+Quote Post
vipsspyke
post Oct 15 2013, 10:55 PM
Post #4

Group Icon Sergeant

QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Oct 15 2013, 11:05 AM) *
I found this video, Spyke. A player using the UAC Anti-Cheat for MOHAA has shut-down problems when trying to exit the program, he then realises that UAC must perform a full scan after use, before the shut-down is enabled. Scroll to the "8 minute 10 seconds" mark in the video:

Oh! Ok, Gangsta! Thank you for help me, I´ll try and come back to speak the result. But I think that will work! Thks!

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Oct 16 2013, 05:57 PM
Post #5

Group Icon General

You're welcome, Spyke. If you still have problems let us know and we'll see what else we can find in order to help you super.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
vipsspyke
post Oct 18 2013, 02:07 PM
Post #6

Group Icon Sergeant

Thanks Gangsta! I solved the problem doing that this video show. I take the oportunity to invite you and the splatter ladder comunity to join and play in vIPS clan server at 200.98.146.168:27960.

Auf wiedersehen.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 01:11 PM