Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help me find this mod....
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > Chat
Mantis!
Hello, Great start :) Anyways im on here looking for a lost mod that i used to love, i cannot find it anywhere and i miss it. It was an et pub mod with the shrubbot commands !spawn mp40, !spawn thompson etc. And for every stage of a killing spree you got a reward, 5 kills extra clip, 10 kills extra clip, 15 unlimited adren i think, 20 kills 20 extra hp. and so on... Anyone who could tell me where to find it or how to create it please do... I want recreate the server that died with this mod on it...

Cheers guys... Mantis!
Dragon!
CYTAT(Mantis! @ Mar 3 2011, 04:15 PM) *
Hello, Great start :) Anyways im on here looking for a lost mod that i used to love, i cannot find it anywhere and i miss it. It was an et pub mod with the shrubbot commands !spawn mp40, !spawn thompson etc. And for every stage of a killing spree you got a reward, 5 kills extra clip, 10 kills extra clip, 15 unlimited adren i think, 20 kills 20 extra hp. and so on... Anyone who could tell me where to find it or how to create it please do... I want recreate the server that died with this mod on it...

So... you're searching for mod or...? You wrote it's ETPub already super.gif
Dunno what's your problem. You need help with shrubbot?
Mantis!
QUOTE (Dragon! @ Mar 3 2011, 07:12 PM) *
QUOTE (Mantis! @ Mar 3 2011, 04:15 PM) *

So... you're searching for mod or...? You wrote it's ETPub already super.gif
Dunno what's your problem. You need help with shrubbot?

I know its an et pub mod, just was hoping that particular type of et pub had a name... I guess not lol :) Erm yeah, help with shrubbot would be nice, and how would i set up the killing spree rewards also... ?
Dragon!
CYTAT(Mantis! @ Mar 3 2011, 09:25 PM) *
I know its an et pub mod, just was hoping that particular type of et pub had a name... I guess not lol :) Erm yeah, help with shrubbot would be nice, and how would i set up the killing spree rewards also... ?

I think they made it by some lua, maybe you can find it in the Internet, worse if they made it themself :P
About shrubbot, hmm, you can write on ETPub's forum, someone skilled in such things should help you.
TomDome
official ETPUB forums
Micha!
You could use kspree.lua and add the more ammo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.