Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: trouble with my home page
[splatterladder] Board > --:: SplatterLadder ::-- > [splatterladder] - Support
**DRC**Cutterbeck
When I sign into my home page I get a huge message in the far left side of my home page that reads :

! SQL QUERY FAILED:
SELECT TPI.IDX,TPI.RAWNAME,TPI.NAME,TPI.PLAYONSV AS PLAYONSV,TSI.RAWNAME,TSI.NAME,TPI.LASTUPDATE AS LASTUPDATE FROM clq_player_buddies AS TPB, clq_player_info AS TPI, clq_server_info AS TSI WHERE TPB.USERIDX=80409 AND TPI.IDX=TPB.NAMEIDX AND TPI.PLAYONSV>0 AND TSI.IDX=TPI.PLAYONSV UNION ALL SELECT TSDP.PLIDX, TSDP.RAWNAME,TSDP.NAME, TSDP.SVIDX AS PLAYONSV, TSI.RAWNAME, TSI.NAME, 0 AS LASTUPDATE FROM clq_player_buddies AS TPB, clq_server_doubleplayer AS TSDP, clq_server_info AS TSI WHERE TPB.USERIDX=80409 AND TSDP.PLIDX=TPB.NAMEIDX AND TSI.IDX=TSDP.SVIDX ORDER BY PLAYONSV DESC, LASTUPDATE DESC
Incorrect information in file: './sl_et/clq_server_doubleplayer.frm'

When I try to go to my server index to click on one of the servers I play on it lags out and gives me the same message and wont allow me to see who is on that server.

Is there any way to fix this?
Avery13
QUOTE (**DRC**Cutterbeck @ Apr 21 2011, 09:04 PM) *
When I sign into my home page I get a huge message in the far left side of my home page that reads :

! SQL QUERY FAILED:
SELECT TPI.IDX,TPI.RAWNAME,TPI.NAME,TPI.PLAYONSV AS PLAYONSV,TSI.RAWNAME,TSI.NAME,TPI.LASTUPDATE AS LASTUPDATE FROM clq_player_buddies AS TPB, clq_player_info AS TPI, clq_server_info AS TSI WHERE TPB.USERIDX=80409 AND TPI.IDX=TPB.NAMEIDX AND TPI.PLAYONSV>0 AND TSI.IDX=TPI.PLAYONSV UNION ALL SELECT TSDP.PLIDX, TSDP.RAWNAME,TSDP.NAME, TSDP.SVIDX AS PLAYONSV, TSI.RAWNAME, TSI.NAME, 0 AS LASTUPDATE FROM clq_player_buddies AS TPB, clq_server_doubleplayer AS TSDP, clq_server_info AS TSI WHERE TPB.USERIDX=80409 AND TSDP.PLIDX=TPB.NAMEIDX AND TSI.IDX=TSDP.SVIDX ORDER BY PLAYONSV DESC, LASTUPDATE DESC

When I try to go to my server index to click on one of the servers I play on it lags out and gives me the same message and wont allow me to see who is on that server.

I'm having the EXACT same problem. Except not only is it lagging it out when I do that... When I click on ANYTHING, it is lagging out and giving me errors.
TomDome
QUOTE (Avery13 @ Apr 22 2011, 07:08 AM) *

! SQL QUERY FAILED:

I'm having the EXACT same problem. Except not only is it lagging it out when I do that... When I click on ANYTHING, it is lagging out and giving me errors.

We are working on the problem to fix this issue. Since we have easter it may take one day or the other. No need to worry about it.
Avery13
QUOTE (TomDome @ Apr 22 2011, 05:08 AM) *
QUOTE (Avery13 @ Apr 22 2011, 07:08 AM) *

! SQL QUERY FAILED:

We are working on the problem to fix this issue. Since we have easter it may take one day or the other. No need to worry about it.

So what's the status on this? I miss looking at splatterladder sadd.gif
anurag007
same problem also
and i c my rating it's 5 only but on trackbase.net i haev 8+ rating then i will get 9+ here as i c that before can i get that again here
TomDome
@anurag007
They have copied our site but modified the xp calculation. Thats why you have another rating on their site then you have on the original splatterladder.

@Avery13
We are working on the problem, we tell you more when its fixed. We can only say sorry for the delay atm.
anurag007
QUOTE (TomDome @ May 1 2011, 02:41 PM) *
@anurag007
They have copied our site but modified the xp calculation. Thats why you have another rating on their site then you have on the original splatterladder.

but my rating are 5+ only but i have 10+ on tb
so y not here bash.gif

when ever i log in to site
it show this error : an internal server problem occured
TomDome
QUOTE (anurag007 @ May 1 2011, 03:16 PM) *
QUOTE (TomDome @ May 1 2011, 02:41 PM) *
@anurag007

but my rating are 5+ only but i have 10+ on tb
so y not here bash.gif

when ever i log in to site
it show this error : an internal server problem occured

When you read the postings above you see that we have a problem with the tracking atm what means that you dont see your correct rating now. We work on it...
anurag007
ok
thx for tell
how much days it take to get fine and better like before
wodanfire
Well, i hope this issue will be solved soon by you people.

For many years i use splatterladder for servers monitoring and more and was very satisfied (even donated)

Splatterladder is down now for more than 2 weeks and it makes me worried. Worries if Splatterladder ever will return again ..........

lets hope.

anurag007
it means if ppl don't donate then splatterladder will die sadd.gif
anurag007
when this problem will be solved grin.gif
TomDome
Every new day brings new information and new decissions.

We will inform you as soon as possible about what happens.
Duke "Life is a Beach"
K thx Tom.
We know you guys are working hard to fix this problem.
The only then we can do is wait and show some patience until you get it fixed.

D.
[DooC]*Gauki
without sl. isnt ET as intersting as with grin.gif hope it will work fast :)
[CNH]>B<$uckafool
Looking forward to SL working again since stats and tracking ain't working and I also have a bunch of members that I need to add :/
Peace
TomDome
Everything is on its way. It have been hard weeks for all but now the light is shining at the end of the tunnel grin.gif
||---pegi---||
.................. almost a month now, since it stopped trackin'........the server list has not changed for weeks now.....

I hink I'm moving to trackbase cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif

sorry if they coppied you ...... but I can't wait .... + they got server joining threw Xfire ....

SL is still better, I hope you guys will fiw this soon... It would be sad to give an end right now, I've used SL since more than 3 years now
macbeth
QUOTE (||---pegi---| @ May 20 2011, 10:29 AM) *
.................. almost a month now, since it stopped trackin'........the server list has not changed for weeks now.....

sorry if they coppied you ...... but I can't wait .... + they got server joining threw Xfire ....

SL is still better, I hope you guys will fiw this soon... It would be sad to give an end right now, I've used SL since more than 3 years now

trackbase down right now ....
i love the both sites
Dragon!
QUOTE (TomDome @ )
What is needed and what not is our business Dragon, not yours...
Watch the topic i have posted above you and soon you will have an answer.

QUOTE (||---pegi---|| @ May 20 2011, 10:29 AM) *

One more month and IMHO this sentence will become true for the most of the members rolleye.gif

I'm only wondering what happened with the rest of staff, there is info only from you Tom, only you are still guarding SL...
macbeth
QUOTE (Dragon! @ May 24 2011, 06:59 PM) *
QUOTE (TomDome @ )
What is needed and what not is our business Dragon, not yours...
Watch the topic i have posted above you and soon you will have an answer.

QUOTE (||---pegi---|| @ May 20 2011, 10:29 AM) *

One more month and IMHO this sentence will become true for the most of the members rolleye.gif

I'm only wondering what happened with the rest of staff, there is info only from you Tom, only you are still guarding SL...

i think they are lying to us and splatterladder will never be back ...
but i payed a lot for this site so now i wanna have all mine money back
Andy_Clow
ZITAT(macbeth @ May 25 2011, 09:04 AM) *

Funny guy 01lol.gif

TomDome
QUOTE (macbeth @ May 25 2011, 08:04 AM) *

to keep it simple: stop using drugs please
I could write an whole essay here trying to explain it to you but i just wont. Dunno whats your problem right now.

You all can just believe me and what i have posted to keep you informed about status quo - or you dont...

@ Dragon
It may look that way but it isnt. But im also becoming impatient for someone posting an officiall news about whats up.
anurag007
when this problem is going to be solved spl is better then tb grin.gif
TomDome
The problem will be fixed as soon as possible. You all (might possibly!?) have a real life that always is more important than a project you work for in your whole freetime, along with a wife, kids, a job and so on. The actual situation is not satisfying anyone, wheter you nor us, but it takes the time it takes...

We are working on a solution as fast as its possible. Not everyone of us is available every day or week so it just takes time (even though we all wanted to have sl running again since weeks!).

Thats all i can say atm.
slim43
cant wait till you get it fixed m8 patienced is a virtue that all ppl dont have we appreciate the work u guys do on sl hope to see you all soon :)
TomDome
To inform you all about what has happened and what will happen during the next days/weeks.
I write a short list to keep the info simple but organized.

1. the server the sl ist hosted at have had a hardwarecrash, that compromitted the database and several stuff
2. the original creators of splatterladder decided to retire from sl and dont invest any further freetime in this project
3. the good news is that the sl will not go down, but will be passed over to schnoog - the admin of the project www.wolffiles.de
4. the latest supporters and mods will help schnoog as much as they can and keep the sl alive with support
5. the complete process of passing over the sl will still take some time, also the broken things need to be fixed - this all might still take a while
6. those of you that think they cant wait for sl to reboot and want to move to another project: have fun and thanks for the time you have been with us

I would like to thank Proddi, Rippchen, Erdnussjack, Ragnar 40K, Eck, Binaural, NHLfan and all of the old bunch that allready left us some time ago or leave us now.
At least i want to thank them because i have had contact here with them in the past. Without those people sl would never have been such a great project.
They have been hated back in the past by many but loved by even more. Lets keep em in mind with good ol memories.

I dunno what else should be said, but all of you have the chance to say goodbye and share your meanings for the future.
wodanfire
Well,

Thanks a lot for this usefull info; now we know exactly what is/was going on.
I already posted another item to say thanks to the splatterladder people. I wont repeat it here.

One point; it would be much better if you made this info some earlier so we could understand it more what you were dealing with. But okay it was your choice to do so ; so respect for it.
Thanks to you for your work Dome!

As i said earlier: i hope Splatterladder will return in one way or the other. Splatterladder was for me always and for many years (7-8) a very usefulll and great site/tool and part for the ET server/site of us!!

Again many thanks for all the good years and lets hope for a return of it!!

Greet
Wodanfire aka Henk
slim43
totaly agree with u wodanfire great et tool :))
macbeth
QUOTE (wodanfire @ May 28 2011, 01:17 PM) *
Well,

Thanks a lot for this usefull info; now we know exactly what is/was going on.
I already posted another item to say thanks to the splatterladder people. I wont repeat it here.

One point; it would be much better if you made this info some earlier so we could understand it more what you were dealing with. But okay it was your choice to do so ; so respect for it.
Thanks to you for your work Dome!

As i said earlier: i hope Splatterladder will return in one way or the other. Splatterladder was for me always and for many years (7-8) a very usefulll and great site/tool and part for the ET server/site of us!!

Again many thanks for all the good years and lets hope for a return of it!!

Greet
Wodanfire aka Henk

agree
you posted on splashdamage aswell?
K4F*Slayer
I hope you get things up and running again if you have free time, used sl for a lot of different things. Helped me find some really good servers and clans. Was a pleasure and hope to see more of it in the future.
Dupstep
Oh,bad news,but 8 years is strong number,you can be proud and say "I did it":D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But when SL closes,then...
Soucre?grin.gif
Nah..
I already got my own made script http://genert.impact.pri.ee/ser/server.php...5.209.117:29000
Type any ET IP into adress,still trying to figure out how to get off color codes in title,tried array functions,nothing...
schnoog
SL will not close down.
I`ll transfer the data to my own server within the next days, then after fixing all, SL will be back to live.

@ Dunstep, have you ever tried qstat (OSS, optional template-based). If you wanna see a working implementation, take a look on wolffiles.de
Dupstep
Danke Schnoog for qstat.
I figured out how to get off these color tags.
But I still got question.
How to get ALL et servers?
I mean how to get whole serverlist info one page using tables in PHP format,I just need code what gives whole serverlist:P
schnoog
No problem to receive the master list:
qstat -woetm etmaster.idsoftware.com
synthax:
qstat - should be clear
-woetm -> capture ET master server
etmaster.idsoftware.com -> adress of the masterserver to query

Remarks:
After entering the command it could takes up to one minute until the list is received
[CS] Hurguslav
@schnoog

schön das du endlich da bist arbeit.gif master.gif

Gruß
**Yadong**
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.