Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks Splatterladder for many years
[splatterladder] Board > --:: SplatterLadder ::-- > [splatterladder] - Support
wodanfire
I want to thank Splatterladder team for many years of great work for Wolfenstein enemy Territory.

I used splatterladder for many years (about 7-8 years) for our servers with great pleasure!

For now one month i see splatterladder is down and i dont see any upgrade.

I will miss Splatterladder and its Team; Thanks again for the great and many work you did.

Many with me thank you all!!

What remain is the little hope some day splatterladder will return!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wodanfire
TomDome
Thanks for your nice words and for using splatterladder.

Have a good time. cheers.gif
BaldWolf
QUOTE (TomDome @ May 8 2011, 08:49 PM) *

I take it from that comment that splatterladder has ceased to 'exist' then, thanks again for providing a great service.

Just out of interest is there any sort of official post or statement about what has actually happened?

Good luck in your future endeavours.
dots
QUOTE (BaldWolf @ May 13 2011, 07:28 PM) *
QUOTE (TomDome @ May 8 2011, 08:49 PM) *

I take it from that comment that splatterladder has ceased to 'exist' then, thanks again for providing a great service.

Just out of interest is there any sort of official post or statement about what has actually happened?

Good luck in your future endeavours.

It looks like some tables in SL mysql database are corrupt and there's no way to restore them (i.e no backup).
Idk maybe SL guys don't wanna start all over again.
TomDome
Proddi will post a news about whats going on. You will have to be patient and wait for it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.