Full Version: Wolf-ET4ALL
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > --> REPORT NEWS HERE <--
Patriot

A New Wolfenstein Community has seen the light of Dawn
Its Called
Wolf-ET4ALL
Because that is exactly what it is ment to be
-------
A place where people can meet and have fun togehter.

The people Wolf-ET4ALL has been created for are players without Clans and players in Clans too, that are experiencing the "joy" of playing on empty servers most of the time.

All Clans are Equal
Thats the Idea of it all
Clans has to Work togehter to make this a success
Definition of success is if people, after playing on our server or chatting on our forum, realise that they just had FUN
Play on the Community Server if You, after having looked at Your Clanserver, was about to decide that the TV maybe was a better choice.

Right now Wolf-ET4ALL has its own Website --> http://wet4all.com
It has its own Server too

Future plans involve a TS3 Server, some tools for making awesome stats on our Server(s) and maybe even start running small 1v1 or 3v3 competitions amongst the Clans inside the Community.

Community Rules are simple.
Cheating, Racism, Adminabuse not Allowed
Each Clan Leader is responsible for their Clan Members
If they don't do a proper job with that, they can be removed from our community
A decision which is taken by the Community Board
who's members consist of the different Clans Leaders

Howto be a Part of Wolf-ET4ALL?
Read This --> Howto Apply
But maybe it's a good Idea to come and visit us on our forum and servers before deciding?

Q and A
Q: What about our Clan Servers?
A: Keep them and use them if you want to, there are no demands placed upon you in regards to using the Community Server

Q: What do I have to pay?
A: Nothing

Q: What about our Website?
A: Keep it and we will make a direct link from our Community forum to your website. If, however, your website has already closed down, or you're thinking of closing it down due to inactivity, we will make a private part of forum available for your Clan, which only your Clan members will have access to, the choice is yours.

Q: Will this kill our Clan and servers?
A: Wolf-ET4ALL thinks that doing nothing will kill over 80 % of the small Clans in ET, There will only be a few selected Big Clan/Communities alive very shortly. This question asked can't be answered fully here,
Some Clans will die, no matter what, some will stay on. Some Clans will maybe decide to shut their own server/forum down and just live on the Community Forum/Server
No matter which solution you choose, the decision is yours to take
But there is no definitive answer

On a sidenote
There are still large, well-functioning Clans/Communities in the World of Wolfenstein ET
This Project is not aimed at them, some of them will maybe even see this project as an abomination and a threat against their Communities
This is not our intention

Edited after order from a Grammar Gig :)
TomDome
I have given sime thoughts in our shoutbox and will repeat it here.

Those of us that play ET long enough to recognize what happened to RtCW and FarCry, will have to agree, that the same is happening to ET - even if it is slowly atm. But ET dies in parts. Not the game or parts of the community (i speak of COMMUNITY - not of some individuals or clans that never supported the COMMUNITY!) but it dies by active players and servers.

How much fun do you have playing 80 or 90 percent of your time against bots with a few real humans on too? What do you do to avoid this?
- you quit playing ET - SAD but an option
- you join another server where its full of humans - oh great, all slots full, an admin kicks you because they have a right to play there - you don┤t
- you join a clan even if you dont like 2/3 of the people there, but that way you may join the server even if its full
- you try to collaborate with other small clans to get a server full and argue with them about the rights on the server, settings and so on
- you give ET4All a try, maybe find it usefull and even contribute something to it

There are more options, but i guess you see what i mean.

But the "community" shows off seeing ET4All as a threat, flaming about it, talking it down. Why? Do you fear this kind of community is a better stay for the few players left on ET? It seems to be a threat for those who dont even want to look at it as an option for a slower dead of ET.
Wolf Enstein
Great post, Tom. This new community is one of the best things to happen in the Wolf-ET Community, as a whole, in a long time. All Clans can join there, as can players without a Clan, it will be like a "home from home" for all of them. The website is a great place to stay in touch and share ideas, just like Splatterladder is too. If some people have a problem with this, well, simply don't participate and continue as you are.

Many thanks to Patriot for all the hard work that he's put into this project already cheers.gif .
{WeB}*DoG
With regard to the community server, None of the negative comments came from our guys we are actively trying to promote the community server.... recently to the detriment of our own server because we want it to succeed when the idea came up originally we got right behind it despite an awful lot of negativity. I am also becoming very fed up with our guys being painted as the bad guys whenever we post something here and more recently i made a simple post in the shoutbox suggesting "When" your server goes quiet connect to the community server. At that point i also posted the IP 81.91.242.31:27960 and straight away Lab rat said why would anyone leave there own server to join .... I have not now nor have i ever said join the community server if your own server is busy. All i am doing is suggesting that if your server drops to 2 or 3 players why not go to a community server..... ???? I can only talk for myself i want somewhere to play into the small hours and our server is usually quiet then... over the years we have frequented other servers like House of Rox Team Muppet and SSX now the ongoing issues with team Muppet i am not going to dredge up again but suffice to say we are never going to see eye to eye . What i don't understand is joining an argument on here about a server that you have no intention of joining or supporting we know Team Muppet is actively involved with track base all i did was post an advert on all forums i could find to try and get players who want to have a bit of banter and a good environment to play late into the night. It seems the new community server is seen as a threat whereas i think it can only be good for the game if it keeps players playing longer, also the guys on the community server are old hands who play the game as a team and it may well encourage newer players to play for the team instead of stats because if you can be honest about things we all know a new player joining a server that is full of medics ramboing about as opposed to playing for the objective will get owned and bored pretty quickly and they are unlikely to continue playing, net result less players playing ET!! and surely none of us want that. !!!!!

i realize this is my point of view and many will disagree but this is why i am actively trying to promote the community server NO other reason....

regards Dogster
<=TM=>MrMuppet
I totally agree with everything you have said Dog, that's why I told Lab rat to preferable not use the shoutbox to flame the site/server but to pm Patriot with any concerns and I will repeat my posting on Trackbase;

Good luck with the project mate, I know you will put the time and effort into it that it deserves, I will post it here to avoid the negativeness that seems to breed on Splatterladder with some people.
$mart
cheers.gif

Very nice idea wich come reality ! And a great chance to play with "clan-tagged" players, as well as "nooby" ETPlayers !
Good job Patriot !

feier.gif
{WeB}*DoG
QUOTE (<=TM=>MrMuppet @ Nov 15 2013, 12:50 AM) *
I totally agree with everything you have said Dog, that's why I told Lab rat to preferable not use the shoutbox to flame the site/server but to pm Patriot with any concerns and I will repeat my posting on Trackbase;

Good luck with the project mate, I know you will put the time and effort into it that it deserves, I will post it here to avoid the negativeness that seems to breed on Splatterladder with some people.

Cheers for the reply MrMuppet
I know we have our differences but we both agree ET is more important than personal issues and deep down we both want ET to go on and despite what has occurred in the past including our ban over on your server I personally would welcome any teammuppet clan guys on our server at any time I don't now nor would I ever hold a grudge,and despite what people may think our clan is a democracy and nothing is done without a full and free clan vote, no one person is more important than anyone else.

Because the WolfET-4All is not centred on any one clan there is no agenda with regard to its success it's just a sincere desire promote and encourage players to keep playing. We regularly see posts here and track base bemoaning the fact that servers are infested with bots, this is why the idea came about. Maybe I did not make it clear in my advert but any clan showing interest in joining the server website will have an equal footing on decisions made about server settings maps and the like. It's a democracy too and we welcome anyone wishing to get involved. If we put aside any differences and put the good of the game first it has to be a good thing.

Kindest regards
Dogster
. cheers.gif cheers.gif
Patriot
Alltho this server might look as it is Down here on Splatterladder, it is not.

So just connect to 81.91.242.31:27960 if you want to play with Us
schnoog
Just restarted the tracker
Patriot
QUOTE (schnoog @ Nov 25 2013, 08:28 AM) *
Just restarted the tracker

thanks.gif super.gif
Patriot

Has decided to shut Our Clan Server Down for the time beeing so that We can concentrate and hopefully Improve the Community Server

We simply had to face that we couldnt keep working on both, and decided it was best to play on the Community server

Our server is now passworded and renamed "New IP 81.91.242.31:27960" hopefully that will redirect some.
Wolf Enstein
Seems like the best way ahead, Pat. It's never a nice thing when you have to close down a server, but in this case I know that this will prove to be the correct decision.
{WeB}*DoG
In the past week there has been a steady increase in the numbers on the server Friday there were 19 playing and the fragging was a blast long may it continue..... cheers.gif motz.gif
Patriot
Today we have been running for exactly 1 Month
so here is a status Update

Wolf-ET4ALL
Now has following Clans involved
Wolfenstein European Brigade
Venom Gaming Clan
COD4 Funzone
Qubenet Gaming Clan/

Our Community Server

Server Rules
No hacking
No spawnkill with heavy Weapons
No Adrenaline
No Doublejump
Friendly Fire ON
Be Nice

Server run Map Voting with following Mappool

Server has increased quite a lot over the last Month, Last weekend we had almost 20 people on at the same time.

If You are looking for a place to have some nice objective based games, then come by and play a few rounds with Us.

And We are still looking for Clans that will be a part of this for Mutual benefits.

Stop By on Our Website and Say Hello
Patriot

You are hereby Invited to join in on our
Community Frag Party
on
Friday 6.th of December
from
around 18h00 GMT (UK Time)

Games will be played on Server 81.91.242.31:27960

We hope to See You there
Last Friday we where 19 people on the server and we hope to break that this Friday
Also if You havent done already, Join the Community Website on http://www.wet4all.com
and keep track on whats happening
davhead
i know that many people try and protect their own space and servers in ET, and only some see the wider community. The passion that keeps us all playing is a shared passion. It is almost a drug for some hehe. Chasing that great game where your team have to fight really hard to win the map!

I know over the years i have played, i have shared my passion for the game with different clans and servers. there will always be people who play for themselves (rambos) and clans who build walls around their servers and 'their way of doing things'.

If this community server will be focused on team play, will try and unite more clans to work together and will be a place where many of us can join together and play, them i am all for it!

Good ideas need good support!
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (davhead @ Dec 8 2013, 03:20 AM) *
If this community server will be focused on team play, will try and unite more clans to work together and will be a place where many of us can join together and play, them i am all for it!

That's exactly why Patriot set up Wolf-ET4ALL, Dav. Different Clans, all working together, can present various challenges, but these can be overcome. This excellent project has been designed with the best interests of our beloved game at heart cheers.gif .
vipsspyke
QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Dec 8 2013, 04:16 PM) *
QUOTE (davhead @ Dec 8 2013, 03:20 AM) *

That's exactly why Patriot set up Wolf-ET4ALL, Dav. Different Clans, all working together, can present various challenges, but these can be overcome. This excellent project has been designed with the best interests of our beloved game at heart cheers.gif .

I agreed with everything you talked. Here in Brazil, I and some others players are developing a project called "Alianša" (Alliance) to aproximate the latin american clan to do championships etc. Maybe in the beginning of next year we will up server, ts and site as support to the idea. XD (site like www.et-america.com)

But what is Wolf-ET4All?
davhead
Great! super.gif thanks.gif
{WeB}*DoG
Numbers increasing and some epic fragging late on into the night its been awesome so far long may it continue!! cheers.gif cheers.gif
vipsspyke
The project that I was talking are being developed, and this I hope that will be the site: http://aliancaetamerica.comunidades.net/index.php .. Pls, enjoy and comment what do you think about that xD -
Wolf Enstein
That's epic, Spyke, it's like a Wolf-ET4ALL for South American clans super.gif .
vipsspyke
thanks! Y signed up in wet4all, I hope that we can aproximate the ideas. wet4all + alianša... I┤m knowing the wet4all`s site. grin.gif
{WeB}*DoG

Seems like there is a concerted effort to keep ET thriving great news about your server Spyke I'll be signing up over at your site and if there is anything I can do to help please feel free to ask after the initial negativity our project received its so nice to be seeing the fruits of our labours

All the best Dogster
. cheers.gif cheers.gif
Patriot
Great news everyone! We're proud to announce that R*X is officially accepted to join the W:ET4ALL community. To celebrate this we decided to organize a fun evening on the Wolf-ET4ALL Community Server.

Date: January 5th 2014
Time: 8 pm (Eastern Standard Time or 7 GMT = UK Time)
IP: 81.91.242.31:27960

There will be custom maps, no bots, members from different clans and a whole lot of fragging and fun!

Patriot
bots are off now for tonight as you can see here --> http://www.wet4all.com/forum/et00.php

Play more than 5 maps on it and all your stats are saved here --> http://www.wet4all.com/forum/statsgen.php <-- stats are updated dayli
I hope you will give it a shot, but up to you

hf all
Patriot
As it turned out we did not see eye to eye on how todo Things with WeB People.

They have therefor left the Wolf-ET4ALL Community

Right now the Community has following active Members

House of R*X - Qubenet Gaming Clan - The 1944 Killing Fields Clan

Stop by and say hello on our homepage at http://www.wet4all.com or come visit our server at 81.91.242.31:27960

You might enjoy it

Btw Happy new year All
Patriot

Wolf-ET4ALL is happy to Welcome Universal Kommandos aka Clan.UK| into the Community

Now that they officially are a part of this community, We decided to celebrate it by having a frag evening. We hope to get alot of Players to the Wolf-ET4ALL server that night so we can properly introduce ourselves. Hope you all come by for a fun night!
Date: February 9.th 2014
Time: 8 pm (eastern standard time or 7 GMT)
IP: 81.91.242.31:27960

There will be custom maps, no bots, members from different clans and a whole lot of fragging and fun!

Remember Wolf-ET4ALL have a place for you to use, if you are looking for a homeserver, so you have a Server where your Clan can help adminning and recruit from, then come visit us
Patriot

Has Started a New Server

We wanted this server to be directed at all the people playing that loves to play Jaymod

Server settings are set as close to Jaymod you possibly can come with silEnT

But its a silEnT server with all the benefits you gets from that
Guid system is working
Anti cheat system is working

Server Rules

No Cheating
No Spawn Camping
Spawnkilling only With light weapons

Some Server settings
Mapvoting
Standard and Custom Maps
Soundpack Added
Doublejump ON
Friendly Fire OFF
Fast Fire ON
Omnibots ON

nobbysNutz
Good to see the project moving on . Ive been keeping tabs on it. Looking good.

Keep up the effort.
Patriot
QUOTE (nobbysNutz @ Mar 13 2014, 06:49 PM) *
Good to see the project moving on . Ive been keeping tabs on it. Looking good.

Keep up the effort.

Thanks Mate

And yes it is definatly moving on, we have quite alot in the making atm.

and the stuff we already have running, runs perfect.

Good people in an around the project :)

But ofc always looking for new friends to help
Patriot

Is still Looking for new Friends

We have a Working setup atm. consisting of 2 silEnT servers, 1 Teamspeak 3 and a working Website
But Ready and Willing to expand when needed

You can Read about Us here --> Click Me

If You think this Could be somthing You and Your Clan has an interest in
Then Come by and have some games with Us, and get to know US
We are arranging Community Meetings
Next Meeting is Sunday 16.th March from around 18h00 UK time (GMT)
Meeting is held on our Community Server
IP = 81.91.242.31:27960
Lots of Good Maps
FF is On
No Bots (on Sunday)

Patriot

Has Started a Yet another Server

We have had requests from Clans asking about an ETPro Server, and we have people inside the Community with an interest in playing ETPro incl. trying to scrim, atm we have people trying to get a Community Scrimteam to Work, they are not there yet but the Idea is good and hopefully it will Work.

ETPro Server Rules
No Cheating

Some Server settings
Gamestyle 3 aka Stopwatch
XP reset after each round
Map Rotation - braundorf_b4, supply, frostbite, tc_base, et_ice, sp_delivery_te, sw_goldrush_te, radar, bremen_b3, adlernest and erdenberg_b3
DoublejumpOFF
Friendly Fire ON

We have also made a fe changes on our silEnT server that are disguised as a Jaymod server :)

We have had Jay People playiong on it, and most of them claimed there was no real difference between the mods, ofc there are some difference in weapons etc, but else, they couldnt feel the difference.

silEnT Guid system is working
silEnT Anti cheat system is working

Server Rules
No Cheating
No Spawn Camping
Spawnkilling only With light weapons

Some Server settings
Gamestyle 2 aka Objective
Map Rotation - oasis, axislab_final, venice, goldrush-gals, warbell, mlb_hotchkiss, italyfp2, fueldump_uv, adlernest_desert01, et_mor2_night_final, the_port_b1, sp_delivery_te, cathedral_final, mml_minastirith_fp3, bremen_final, braundorf_final, bergen, coast_b1, supplydepot and caen2
Soundpack Added
Doublejump ON
Friendly Fire OFF
Fast Fire ON
Omnibots
ON
Hessu

Hello there! We would like to invite you to play with members of W4A community this Sunday, April 13.
Event is scheduled to start around 18:00 GMT

IP Adress to our silEnT server: 81.91.242.31:27960
IP for our TeamSPeak server: 81.91.242.210 or just type wet4all.com

See you there, and let's have some good games going on cheers.gif

Hessu|Qubenet

Patriot
Happening Now come by and enjoy
Patriot

Is Happy to Announce that

Has Joined the Community

Stop by at our Website and say hello to them or join Us when we play on our servers.

Patriot

Is Happy to Announce that

Has Joined the Community
We are therefor arranging An Event on Our silEnt Community Server
Date 27.th April 2014
Time: from around 18h00 GMT (UK Time)
Server: IP 81.91.242.31:27960
VoiceIP: 81.91.242.210 or wet4all.com
Also Remember to Check Your Ranking on the Community Stats Site, Stats is saved Daily from All Community servers there
http://www.wet4all.com/forum/statsgen.php
Happy Fragging
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.