Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wrong operator for our server
[splatterladder] Board > --:: SplatterLadder ::-- > [splatterladder] - Support
Guuzz
Hello,

I was trying to assign myselve to our server as an operator, but the pop-up which should come didn't work, the page was empty.
I tried it again with modifying the URL, but then another person was selected automatically and became the operator of our server.

How can I fix this?

It is about this server: http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=756386 (#756386)
I should be the one who operates this server http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playerin...mp;idx=46170938 (#46170938)

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Guuzz
TomDome
Hi,

the problem should be solved and the server work for you. cheers.gif
Guuzz
QUOTE (TomDome @ Jan 3 2014, 03:19 PM) *
Hi,

the problem should be solved and the server work for you. cheers.gif

Hi Tom,

Does it take some time before it takes effect?

Regards,

Guuzz
TomDome
Did you try to change something after my change? It was back to the wrong clan. I have now readded it to your clanpage again. If you need to change something else in the serversetting, please tell us since there seems to be something messed up with the server.

@schnoog zur Info:
CODE
! SQL QUERY FAILED:
INSERT INTO clq_server_addinfo SET SUPPORTURL="", EMAIL="", DNS="", DESCRIPTION="", IDX=756386
Duplicate entry '756386' for key 'PRIMARY'

Guuzz
QUOTE (TomDome @ Jan 3 2014, 07:37 PM) *
Did you try to change something after my change? It was back to the wrong clan. I have now readded it to your clanpage again. If you need to change something else in the serversetting, please tell us since there seems to be something messed up with the server.

@schnoog zur Info:
CODE
! SQL QUERY FAILED:
INSERT INTO clq_server_addinfo SET SUPPORTURL="", EMAIL="", DNS="", DESCRIPTION="", IDX=756386
Duplicate entry '756386' for key 'PRIMARY'

Hi Tom,

No, I was not able to change anything.
I got notified by e-mail of your reply, so within 1 minute I checked the state of the server, but it was the same as before.
Then I replied to this thread.

But now it seems to work, thank you!

Regards,

Guuzz
TomDome
Hi Guuzz,

i hope it stays that way. If not dont hestitate to reply again, then schnoog will have a look at it to solve it.

regards Tom
schnoog
You can simply add
sets sl_clanid "165617"
to your server-config.
This will set the clanid by scanning.

@Tom: Werd dem mal nachgehen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.