[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > --> REPORT NEWS HERE <--
Jhonny_Shinobi

This event is hosted by Fearless Assassins, for information or questions visit:

Fearless Assassins Spring Gameday

Teamspeak:
Server Name: =F|A= Clan TeamSpeak
Server IP: ts.clan-fa.com:4666
Wolf Enstein
Thanks for the info, Alfredo and yet another superb Clan advertising pic 01lol.gif super.gif .
macbeth
QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Apr 28 2014, 03:53 PM) *
Thanks for the info, Alfredo and yet another superb Clan advertising pic 01lol.gif super.gif .

any idea what happened to Hellreturn , not heard anymore bout him since weeks sadd.gif
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (macbeth @ Apr 28 2014, 05:11 PM) *
any idea what happened to Hellreturn , not heard anymore bout him since weeks sadd.gif

I don't get the chance to frag on the F|A servers as much as I'd like to, Marianne, so it's been a while since I've visited there. However, our Coisty and Piroxen frag on their servers regularly, so I'll ask them if they have any news about Hellreturn.
Jhonny_Shinobi
Thanks for the compliments guys and hope to see many of you during the upcoming event ! And yeah one of our clan-artists did some amazing work again ! cheers.gif

QUOTE (macbeth @ Apr 28 2014, 05:11 PM) *

Don't know about this forum to be honest, but on our forum he is present. Have a peek and see for yourself :P
Jhonny_Shinobi
=F|A= would like to thank everybody for showing their support during this gameday.
We had a really good time. Hope to see you on our next event! cheers.gif
schnoog
alfredo, if you`re interested in distributing some stats, don`t hesitate to do so. Would be a nice wrap-up for the news.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.