Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: waw1.gamesnet.pl:27965
[splatterladder] Board > --:: SplatterLadder ::-- > [splatterladder] - Support
luk4ward
Hi, im using your service as many ppl on my server. But now we have changed the ip of the server, and im wondering if u can transfer all data from old:

[servermonitor=et]89.174.246.11:27965[/servermonitor]

to new:

[servermonitor=et]193.33.34.11:27965[/servermonitor]

p.s can u tell me how is working 'the operator' system? I meant can i edit this page as an admin?

Regards and thx in advance for any replies/help
Sonyfan
ZITAT(lpu183 @ Feb 17 2007, 05:01 PM) [snapback]36484[/snapback]
Hi, im using your service as many ppl on my server. But now we have changed the ip of the server, and im wondering if u can transfer all data from old:

p.s can u tell me how is working 'the operator' system? I meant can i edit this page as an admin?

Regards and thx in advance for any replies/help

Its done! sign_fixed.gif

Greetz Sony!
luk4ward
thx very much :)
thanks.gif

regards :)
luk4ward
Hello once again :). We have to change the name of our server from ET.GamesNet.pl OBJ to ET.ProGamers.pl OBJ. Unfortunately all data is gone like fans and connected team to the server. Here You go a link : http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=687384 (IP is still the same).

Regards and thanks in advance for the help!
TomDome
Hi,

if you only changed the name of the server but IP and port are still the same it automatically keeps the fans, serveroperator and so on. Only if the server was down for more than 7 days the statistics are lost nonrecoverable. As far as i can see the server is online for almost a months or even longer so there wont be any chance to recover any old statistics at all.

If you change the server/IP we need the info asap to transfer the data from the old to the new one.

To store the serveroperatorinfo please post the clanpage the server shall adress to.
luk4ward
QUOTE (TomDome @ Apr 3 2011, 02:50 PM) *
Hi,

if you only changed the name of the server but IP and port are still the same it automatically keeps the fans, serveroperator and so on. Only if the server was down for more than 7 days the statistics are lost nonrecoverable. As far as i can see the server is online for almost a months or even longer so there wont be any chance to recover any old statistics at all.

If you change the server/IP we need the info asap to transfer the data from the old to the new one.

To store the serveroperatorinfo please post the clanpage the server shall adress to.

Hmm, the server wasn't offline for more than 7 days. Also we just changed the name of the server, IP stayed but fans and serveroperator is lost sadd.gif. Could You have a look more deeply?

Regards and thanks for the help
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.