Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: rating problem:/ ADMINS READ THIS ???
[splatterladder] Board > --:: SplatterLadder ::-- > [splatterladder] - Feedback
+Rc.SixX*
houston we got a problem

see picture end of this text. i played whole map but i didnt get rating. i checkd details and other players did get rating. i had that same problem with my old nick too and i changed it 'cos i believed that it fixes the problem. but no, nothing happens :/

where is the problem ?

My nick +Rc.SixX*

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Hope you get this solved!!!

cheers.gif

SiXX
Andy_Clow
hmmm

i cant understand that so many get rate probs and so on...i never had that...
and i think its not difficult to make it run in the right way or?! zwinker2.gif
+Rc.SixX*
so admins, how is it? can you do anything?

+Rc.SixX*
hmmm i see it works now well :) no problemos anymore !!
m0n|<3y
Sixx you are not only one with this issue, it does happen a lot to lots of players sadd.gif, i dont know why it does it.
I have had quite a few sessions not registered too and have no reason for it. I have played the whole map to find somehow 4/10 minutes were not registered.
Any reason for these occurences Sl team ?.
Gr|m
I know the feeling, I found time to play 8 full maps today but SL only registered 1 of them. Its because their scan was delayed alot today from what i can see. Several times I saw it say next scan -37 seconds, then when it finaly does scan it ends up loosing the time between scans that it was late by. For instance i did the whole map as allies on Supply Depot, allies lost so it was a full map, SL thinks i only played 5.5 mins due to the time its lost from scan to scan.
+Rc.SixX*
yes, i have this prob stil too, but sl team where are you ? is this known bug or what? :s it would be nice if you answer
m0n|<3y
Right this ratings not getting ranked is utter bs, it makes trying to get any sort of rank or ratings a joke. Not only does it not rate ppl right but it also takes points of you if you dont play for a day.
How do you expect anyone who has a life job and kids to actually get anywhere on this buggy incomplete badly made stats system ?, you think we can all play all day like the kids do, to get anywhere on it ?.
How the hell can we get anywhere if you stitch us up so badly, why is it i can play a whole map and it says i only done 10 minutes ?, where did the other 15 minutes go ?, and why is it that i can sometimes do 6 maps before it even registers a score at all.
And worst thing of all is you take points of ppl if they dont play for a day, how can we get a rating for the day if your system doesnt register our scores ?, try being at the top or near the top and having points takien of you, then try and earn them back, do you think ppl have all day to play ?, please sort this sytem out as its the only one et has.
At the very least increase the time that you take points off us from 1 day to 3 so us adults can have a chance of getting rated in one of the half dozen maps we actually play.
One pissed of ET player signing off.

m0n|<3y
suprise suprise another map i played the whole session for and another map not ranked, pfffffft no wonder not many donate.
+Rc.SixX*
omg im losing my trust to splatterladder i have played manymany maps getting no ratings at all.
and admins cant say anything ???

- 10 for splatterladder
Black.
yes !!! i'm pissed off that 2. today played 16 maps and 3 rated !! soon i'm getting violent asf,sdfd. i think that u should do something about that rating system , or even let us know whats happening.
AmCorp.it*
I will bring this problem to higher admins.
We apologize for the deay.
Rippchen
ZITAT(Black. @ Mar 29 2008, 11:23 PM) *
yes !!! i'm pissed off that 2. today played 16 maps and 3 rated !! soon i'm getting violent asf,sdfd. i think that u should do something about that rating system , or even let us know whats happening.

please delete the signature in the sl.settings and play again.
and read this : http://forum.splatterladder.com/index.php?showtopic=4726
+Rc.SixX*
i had that problem when i didnt have the signature so the problem might be somewhere else
+Rc.SixX*
i have played now full 3 maps without getting rating !! sl shits ... and every other ppl who was the whole map there got rating ???? WTF :s

can you do something to this ?? sl.managment ?

minus 10 points to sl.again. I'm losing my trust to your service, sorry!
Phy
ZITAT(+Rc.SixX* @ Apr 15 2008, 06:27 PM) *
I'm losing my trust to your service, sorry!

Altogether it is a free Service for a Game which is also free!
You're wasting your breath

+Rc.SixX*
thats called feedback ?
sillas
kk first of all: COME DOWN!

i had this tracking prob also often, last 2 days ago. It seems to be a bug, couse i did nothing, that would happen this.

But here some tipps:

1. Dont change the team in the session!

I found out that SL dont tracks u full, when u change the team in a session. So u play the first 10 minutes of a session in team Axis. Than u change to team Allies. The first 10 minutes in team Axis are for nothing, they will not get rated! If its less than 2/3 of the hole session time, the hole session will not get rated.

2. playername / namecolors

Be shure ure name and namecolors are the same as the @ SL registet AND as in youre config!! So somehow u change ure name via limbo ingame and uve a other colorcode as in ure config ("seta name" or just "name"), ull have trackingprobs!

3. press "ready" xD

Idk if its realy works, but imao you will get more time rated, when u press "ready" at the beginning of the session (so during the warmup) and shot around a bit or give some ammo, health ect. till the session begins...

But comon....do u play for rating or for fun? I thougt also a long time ive to play for ratings, couse with good rating ure a good player xDDDDDDDD thats bullshit! As i got raped on U|K Public Server (83.142.226.97:29023) i knew im a big noob, even with a rating of 22^^

hf & gl

PS: Sry for bad english cheers.gif

+Rc.SixX*
thx for that info, i play mostly for fun and for rating in the same time grin.gif so if i get raped i don't start crying grin.gif
but sl.team could fix this bug some way ? it would be nice to all of us :)
NHLfan
We currently checking/discussing this intern, you have to be patient.

oh dear, if the sl stops working for just one complete day, I guess the third world war would start... zwinker2.gif
Andy_Clow
ZITAT(NHLfan @ Apr 16 2008, 07:07 PM) *
oh dear, if the sl stops working for just one complete day, I guess the third world war would start... zwinker2.gif

01lol.gif
sillas
ZITAT(NHLfan @ Apr 16 2008, 07:07 PM) *

do it baby xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif
+Rc.SixX*
yea i have still that prob. today i have got once rated and all other maps, nothing. When i go to see details of the map, everybody have been rated , but not me. this is pretty annoying.

but i hope you get it fixed soon cheers.gif
+Rc.SixX*
it seems you have fixed the bug ! thx :)
+Rc.SixX*
... or i dont know. It sometimes works and sometimes not .. grin.gif
+Rc.SixX*
say something, can you fix that bug or not ? help.gif
NHLfan
as I said before, you have to be patient

posting/spamming everyday won't help!
+Rc.SixX*
ops sorry respect.gif

GL!!
m0n|<3y
But maybe if we keep posting telling u how bad it is u may do it quicker, i know so many ppl that are getting extremely annoyed by this bs that they are all calling sl a joke now and i fear its only going to get worse.
Take as long as u want to fix this extremely bad problem but be it on your heads, dont say i didnt warn you :), having to play for half a day to get one rated map is just beyond belief, maybe if u done it so ppl didnt have to play everyday that would be a start, have u ever been ranked up near top then had a -0.04 taken off of u because u havent played for a day ?, i can tell u its a pain in the arse trying to get that loss back.
And the worse thing is ppl lose the points because ur system doesnt rate them, then u punish them for not playing for one day ?,even though they did, i mean come on one day ?, do u think everyone can play all day everyday ?.
Maybe make it so u dont have to play every single day maybe u can do it so ppl dont have to play for 3 days or something because how it stands its bad, real bad.
Giving us 3 days to get rated would be better so we can at least in those 3 days get one map rated.
I would like to also point out that the ppl that are likely to donate are the adults, and its the adults that cant play everyday or cant play all night long to just get one map rated on a system that can take up to 7 maps to get one rated, ot even longer :S.

sillas
mmh i post this and i know i dont make myself friends with it, but this needs to get fixed:

There are Serves like Beginners or ETC with too much solts, running on ET 2.55 Jaymod. Ppl. get without any problems 20, 25 ppm and more. But they dont get it couse they kill like 200 ppl. in a session. They throw just all the time medicpacks @ spawn or so. i tested it: played Oasis on "Beginners Xp Save", was Medic and just throw medicpacks over 30 min. sessiontime. i didnt fraged much, just stood at spawn and gave my teammates medicpacks^^ and?? 23 ppm while just killing ~ 20 ppl. xDDD also u get very fast high levels, medic level 5 in less than 10 min np on Beginners. u need something like 5 XP for level 1, 10 XP for level 2 and so on (dont have it clear but it goes rly f***ing fast) on level 5 u can throw nonstop medicpacks :P On "Beginners World" uve adren all the time imo. thats bullshit! same on FAG and so on. this "uber server" should get out of rating or "less rated".

sry to my old clanmates of Core& who play this servers. But u all know how it works^^ frags should get rated and not XP whoring. Best is HAL clan on FAG, but uhhhhh i stop now^^

!flame on

greetz cheers.gif
NHLfan
XP is the only thing that a server reports, there are no Kill/Death reports, so it's not possible to rate based on K/D

The whole game (ET) is based on XP, and not on K/D so it's not possible.

Besides, a kill and death rating doesn't mean anything, K/D Ratings are more imprecise than the XP rating
TomDome
QUOTE (sillas @ Jun 26 2008, 10:56 PM) *
mmh i post this and i know i dont make myself friends with it, but this needs to get fixed:

There are Serves like Beginners or ETC with too much solts, running on ET 2.55 Jaymod. Ppl. get without any problems 20, 25 ppm and more. But they dont get it couse they kill like 200 ppl. in a session. They throw just all the time medicpacks @ spawn or so. i tested it: played Oasis on "Beginners Xp Save", was Medic and just throw medicpacks over 30 min. sessiontime. i didnt fraged much, just stood at spawn and gave my teammates medicpacks^^ and?? 23 ppm while just killing ~ 20 ppl. xDDD also u get very fast high levels, medic level 5 in less than 10 min np on Beginners. u need something like 5 XP for level 1, 10 XP for level 2 and so on (dont have it clear but it goes rly f***ing fast) on level 5 u can throw nonstop medicpacks :P On "Beginners World" uve adren all the time imo. thats bullshit! same on FAG and so on. this "uber server" should get out of rating or "less rated".

sry to my old clanmates of Core& who play this servers. But u all know how it works^^ frags should get rated and not XP whoring. Best is HAL clan on FAG, but uhhhhh i stop now^^

!flame on

greetz cheers.gif

<3 your point of view dude cheers.gif
m0n|<3y
Lol @ silas you have no idea how splatter ladder works do you sadd.gif, i run beginers xp save and yes its set up so things are fast but if you actually used your brain and read the documentation for the rating system you would know that the fact its fast xp makes no difference at all.
I would also like to mention that level 4 medic is at 200xp in medic points which is normal et settings so where you got the idea from that you get all levels fast is a joke. I would like to add that you need to read the jaymod documentation too :S as you clearly once again have no idea about anything your saying, level 5 medic gives you 2 more nades and that is it from 2 to 4 nades.
As for giving out medpacks and getting loads of xp for it, i have done better than your ex core guys at getting ppm by being a covert with sten no adren and just stealing unis and killing ppl.
So get your facts right 100% before you start coming here and crying about servers being taken off sl list.

sillas
EDIT:

nah s***t on it yw^^
$tup!fy!
hello, this is Core&$tup!fy
I read all topic and it has 2 parts,
first part:1
not being rated while playing whole map.(heppened to me all the time b4, now it doesnt)
solution: its quite simple, press F3 (ready) at the beggining of map, i mean in warmup...u will get rated if u do this. also if u join late map...i mean like 1 or2 minutes after map started, dont join right there, u wont get rated... join after 4 minutes and u will., this i tell by experience , i get all my maps rated with this "system" so I advice to try it even when it sounds stupid a lot of ppl done it and now works everytime.

second part: not rate begginers, fag, and etc.

I personally play in fag and begginers xp save, and by experience again, i say the following:

first ..yeh u can easy get 30ppm in fast shooting servers(like Begginers), if u are a good player and do a "bad map" u do like 21ppm.... this doesnt mean u will get more rating than slow shooting servers or normal shooting servers, for example is the same for me, I have rating 23.21 right now, if i go to Fag and rate a map, make 16ppm , as if i go to begginers and do 30ppm , i probably will get +0.00 in rating.

is the same, it doesnt matter if u do 100000000ppm ...it all depends on a lot of things, if I , in FAG, do 16ppm and second ppm guys does lets say 13ppm----means i did good, if i in begginers do 30ppm , second guy does 26ppm , i did good, but i get same result in both server as for rating, actually is harder to rate in fast shooting servers, cuz of the time charge of heavy weapons, like panser...u get pansered a lot...
my point is that it doesnt mark a difference if i do 30ppm in beggienrs ina 30 min map..lets say, or if i go to an nq server, lets say NQ kernwaffe*(sorry if wrong spelled) and do 14ppm, both ratings will be + (depending on the other ppl who played of course) and if u dont believe it...well just check my rating today, and check Breti*** 's rating today, he does 14ppm in Nq, i do 30ppm in begginers, we both get yellow+ rating.
so for me the system works well in every server, my only "complaint" about splatter ladder would be the awards..., cuz some noobs get it just playing on some new map, i ll post example one of these days as i didnt take Screenshots last time it happened.
btw sillas is nothing against u grin.gif is just my point of view based on experience on the servers u mentioned.
as for etc i cant tell anything because those noobs baned me only for being in core clan haha, so well...w/e..

if u find something wrong in what i said,...plz dont argue.. , as i said this is my point of view and this is how its been working for me for 1 year now, so i hope both parts of my post help the ppl who needed help and solve the questions in matter.
cya, good luck

edit1: as monkey said, he indeed has more ppm as a covert ops with sten , than me as a medic, high kills/low deaths its very important in Begginers in order to get good rating, i barely throw med packs really. plus monkey is very good with sten grin.gif
sillas
well i make it short

1. It wasnt vs Core& clan. As u know Core& has good and skilled players, also i had i good time there grin.gif But as u maybe also know i left couse i was sick of this rating thingy. I had like 22,7 rating or so but i never played this big Jaymod servers. Sure i tested them and sure i made good ppm. But i stood on "little" 24 slot servers. Why? - laggs - low FPS - doubble jumps - fast rtcw shooting (on some) - arty spam - XP whoring. U remember BH Funserver? That was a nice server! 28 slots, NO XP SAVE (just as long as u stayed on the server and 1 hr after that), no fast shooting and no doubble jumps grin.gif Well i didnt quittet ET^^ atm i play again and im much more proud of 17 ppm while just playing Engi with rifle on a little server as for 25 ppm as medic on this big server.

Well also just MY point of view.

2. The rating of ET 2.55 with Jaymod is bugged. Nothing more to say about this, there are like 100 topics about this here.

3. I cant take ppl. like some guys of HAL clan serious, who play on FAG and just make ppm while giving medic packs. U know also how they do their ppm...if not ask Splash or so.

Its a (dieing) game. HF as long as it stays alive...

closed from my site rolleye.gif

fun guys

sillas
TomDome
hm ok i give my 5 cents too now... motz.gif

i am a low skilled player and most of the time i hang around with a 10 - 13 rating depending on how often i play which places me somewhere around 20.000 sl ranking...

if i join a server with the described behaviour of fast xp while only handing out medpacks at the spawn and kill the one or the other opponent during the map, its possible to get my rating up to 20+ without even beeing skilled low+ or med.... i tried this "game" once to see how high i can get in the sl rating list and you know what? I went on sl ranking 114 within a few days with 20.05 rating without even killing more then 3 or 4 ppl during a map...

The sl is a great and fantastic project that keeps et alive togheter with some other great sites and i and i guess many other players appreciate that very much.
But i agree with sillas that the rating system of et is not quite accurate (thats not a business of sl or other rating prjects though) and so you have a huge advantage if you focus on the rating and the sl if you play on that kind of "overpowered" servers.

Thats my point of view.
$tup!fy!
haha if u can get rating 20 killing 3 or 4 ppl in a map i wanna go with u, anytime, lets go show me ur 20ppm killing 3 or 4 ppl in map , plz name me a server a time(gtm) and show me plz? throw 10000000 med packs and kill 4 ppl and get 20ppm ,
haha plz ppl lets do not talk shit just to make splatter looks bad.

sillas is the same to get 17ppm in the servers u play as for me geting 30ppm in a big server

again, plz look top , ckick on Breti*** profile, see his ppm and his ratings , the click my name, see my ppm and rating, no diff.

and i will wait for u tom i really wanna see this? and also would take u about 5 months to get 20+ just throwing med packs..if u get to 20 haha amazing how ppl lie
sillas
slow down dude zwink.gif
TomDome
QUOTE ($tup!fy! @ Jun 28 2008, 05:05 PM) *
haha if u can get rating 20 killing 3 or 4 ppl in a map i wanna go with u, anytime, lets go show me ur 20ppm killing 3 or 4 ppl in map , plz name me a server a time(gtm) and show me plz? throw 10000000 med packs and kill 4 ppl and get 20ppm ,
haha plz ppl lets do not talk shit just to make splatter looks bad.

sillas is the same to get 17ppm in the servers u play as for me geting 30ppm in a big server

again, plz look top , ckick on Breti*** profile, see his ppm and his ratings , the click my name, see my ppm and rating, no diff.

and i will wait for u tom i really wanna see this? and also would take u about 5 months to get 20+ just throwing med packs..if u get to 20 haha amazing how ppl lie

You are just stuipd?
You come here and post crap and call me a liar for telling the truth everybody knows?

Get a real life dude...

Go on big servers like Parazit and do nothing except handing out medpacks all the time, like some dudes of top ten clans do on this and other servers and watch your rating grow... and then fall down on your knees and pray for mercy for calling other people liars...

You arenĀ“t worth any more comment dude.

Edit:
Everybody knows that et sends xp based stats and thats the problem with xp whores like u... you play for stats not for the fun of the game...
$tup!fy!
pff ok i didnt insult u at any time, u do...that shows me ur a kid...but w/e i play for fun all day check Core&$tup!fy! <<<fun name... and i rate 3 maps or 1....each day.
and yes u are a liar., and u are the stupid dude, u just simply cant get + killing 3ppl and throwing 100000 packs, again i dare u "stupid" to show me, so u show "every1" here how right u are with ur comments.
and i repeat for all,
what i wrote is my point of view based on experience so save ur insults nub and come show me ur 20ppm with 3 kills plz?
maybe in Parazits? or begginers? where u want dude
TomDome
your mum
$tup!fy!
"your mum"

tought so..lol ^^^^ just a kid, well dont spam here is no spam section just try to solve some problems and questions that ppl asked here.
i am still waiting to see that 20ppm killing 3 ppl grin.gif when u want, cya kid
CoRe&RaNGe
$tup!fy :) XD
NHLfan
closed.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.